Each of us, regardless of age, should regularly monitor our health. Diagnostic tests should be performed even when we are not concerned about our well-being. Thanks to them, the doctor can determine our state of health, recognize the symptoms of possible disease, prescribe correct treatment or recommend further tests. Prevention has a significant impact on both the length and quality of our lives. Preventive health should therefore become our routine activity..
MEDYK Medical Center invites you to participate in following preventive programs:
- Early breast cancer detection program – targeted at women aged 50-69 who meet one of the following criteria:
- have not had mammography in the last 24 months,
- as a part of the implementation of the breast cancer prevention program in 2008 received a written indication to perform another examination after 12 months.
- Early cervical cancer detection program – pintended for women aged 25-59 years of age who are insured and have not had a cytological examination during the last 3 years .
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease – pa program addressed to people who:
- are 35, 40, 45, 50, 55 years old,
- are burdened with risk factors (smoking, high blood pressure, lipid disorders, low motor activity, overweight and obesity, impaired glucose tolerance, excessive stress, irrational nutrition, age),
- who have not been diagnosed with cardiovascular disease,
- who in the last 5 years have not used benefits provided under CHUK prevention program also with other healthcare providers.